Bricker Technician II
Location: North Billerica, MA, NOT REMOTE
- Support all bricking assembly aspects of the manufacturing process with little or no guidance.
- Perform complex bricking installations on all standard and special BTU products.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Brick complex products using drawings and other related documentation.
- Work with engineers and other support functions on Bricking related issues.
- Work as a contributing member in a team manufacturing setting.
- Follow ISO procedures.
- Strictly adhere to all BTU safety procedures.
- Verify work performed by others.
- Lead/supervise team members.
- Manage Materials for department.
- Perform other related duties as directed.
- Strictly adhere to all BTU safety policies.
Other duties and responsibilities
- Ability to assume Team Lead duties including, but not limited to, managing the bricking projects.
Skills and knowledge
- Proficiency with hand tools and related power equipment.
- Read and understand complex drawings and related Bill of Materials (BOMs).
- Advanced understanding of Material Requirement Planning (MRP) system.
Education and experience
- High school graduate and 2 or more years’ related experience.