Electrical Wirer II
Location: North Billerica, MA, NOT REMOTE
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Wire complex products using drawings/schematics and other related documentation.
- Work with engineers and other support functions on electrical related issues.
- Work as a contributing member in a team manufacturing setting.
- Follow ISO procedures.
- Strictly adhere to BTU safety procedures.
- Verify work performed by others.
- Perform other related duties as directed.
Other duties and responsibilities
- Able to assume Team Lead duties including, but not limited to, managing various wiring projects.
Skills and knowledge
- Proficiency with hand tools and related power equipment.
- Read and understand complex drawings/schematics and related Bills of Materials.
- Advanced understanding of Material Requirement Planning (MRP) system.
- Various specific wiring skills including, but not limited to, point-to-point wiring, stripping wires, wire crimping, building wire harnesses and cable assemblies and soldering.
Education and experience
- High school graduate and 3 or more years of related experience.