Location: North Billerica, MA
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Assemble complex products using drawings and other related documentation.
- Can read electrical wiring schematics and prints.
- Perform point-to-point wiring along with wire harness and cable harness assembly.
- Work with engineers and other support functions on assembly related issues.
- Ability to verify work performed by others – team inspections.
- Work as a contributing member in a team manufacturing setting.
- Follow ISO procedures.
- Strictly adhere to all BTU safety procedures.
Skills and knowledge
- Proficiency with hand tools and related power equipment.
- Read and understand complex drawings and related Bills of Maintenance (BOMs).
- Know how to follow directions and pay attention to details.
Education and experience
- High school graduate and 3 or more years of related experience.