Heater Fabricator I
Location: North Billerica, MA, NOT REMOTE
- Support all heater fabrication aspects of the manufacturing process with little or no guidance.
- Perform complex heater fabrication of all standard and special BTU products.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Wire and assemble complex heaters using drawings and other related documentation.
- Check that resistance readings meet specifications.
- Work with engineers and other support functions on heater fabrication related issues.
- Work as a contributing member in a team manufacturing setting.
- Follow ISO procedures.
- Strictly adhere to all BTU safety procedures.
- Ability to verify work performed by others.
- Perform other related duties as directed.
Skills and knowledge
- Proficiency with hand tools and related power equipment.
- Read and understand complex drawings and related Bill of Maintenance (BOMs).
- Advanced understanding of Material Requirement Planning (MRP) system.
Education and experience
- High school graduate and 1 or more year of related experience.
CLICK FOR PDF OF JOB DESCRIPTION: HEATER FABRICATOR I
EMAIL YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO CAREERS@BTU.COM TO APPLY.