- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and versatile coordinator who has experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, branding, trade shows, digital marketing, and social media.
- Candidate should be comfortable in industrial B2B marketing environments.
- Collaborate with marketing manager, product management, marketing communications, internal teams and external partners to execute marketing and product plans.
- Focus on the company’s electronics assembly and semiconductor segments.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Plan, coordinate and manage logistics for domestic and international exhibits, tradeshows and events with support of internal teams and external partners. Ensure that company products to be exhibited are shipped on time and set up properly.
- Coordinate the graphic design, photography and layout of engaging print and digital marketing materials.
- Establish main point of contact for external PR agency facilitating press releases (edit and approval), award entries, media planning and advertising submissions/deadlines.
- Coordinate all activities with graphic designers and printers to ensure that artwork conform to specifications and are on schedule.
- Create social media campaigns and maintain/strengthen the organizations overall social media presence.
- Update and develop corporate website content supporting marketing communications and HR department using WordPress platform.
- Maintain and organize files on electronic media lists, artwork, proofs, photographic content, presentations and prints.
- Maintain overall marketing budget and track department’s spending versus budget.
- Occasional domestic and international travel required.
Skills and knowledge
- Detail oriented
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Event planning, project management and team leadership experience
- Ability to meet deadlines and to anticipate next steps or needs
- Experience using WordPress; knowledge and understanding of SEO best practices
- Experience with social media platforms including LinkedIn
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Education and experience
- BS in Marketing with one to two years of related experience or other equivalent training
- Experience in industrial capital equipment marketing a plus