Location: North Billerica, MA
- Support all mechanical assembly aspects of the manufacturing process with little or no guidance.
- Perform complex assembly operations on all standard and special BTU products.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Assemble complex products using drawings and other related documentation.
- Work with engineers and other support functions on assembly related issues.
- Work as a contributing member in a team manufacturing setting.
- Follow ISO procedures.
- Strictly adhere to all BTU safety procedures.
- Ability to verify work performed by others.
Other duties and responsibilities
- Ability to assume Team Lead duties including, but not limited to, managing Mechanical projects.
- Perform other related duties as directed.
Skills and knowledge
- Proficiency with hand tools and related power equipment.
- Read and understand complex drawings and related Bills of Maintenance (BOMs).
- Advanced understanding of Material Requirement Planning (MRP) system.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and the ability to operate a vehicle for business purpose.
Education and experience
- High school graduate and 3 or more years of related experience.
CLICK FOR PDF OF JOB DESCRIPTION: Mechanical Assembler II
EMAIL YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO CAREERS@BTU.COM TO APPLY.