Location: North Billerica, MA
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Plumb H2O and pneumatic systems on complex products using drawings/schematics and other related documentation.
- Work with engineers and other cross functional groups on plumbing-related issues.
- Strictly adhere to all BTU safety procedures.
- Pick up where other plumbers left off on long cycle time projects.
- Work with copper, stainless steel, inconel and plastic tubing.
- Follow ISO procedures.
Other duties and responsibilities
- Perform other related duties as directed such as mechanical assembly when needed.
Skills and knowledge
- Proficient with hand tools and related power equipment.
- Ability to braze pipe, thread pipe threading, and bend tubing.
- Read and understand complex drawings/schematics and Bill of Materials.
- Familiar with swagelok, and one-touch.
Education and experience
- 3 or more years’ plumbing experience in the residential or industrial industry.
- Any apprentice training with a licensed plumber a plus
- State license a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment within a group to meet project deadlines.