Process Engineer IV
Location: North Billerica, MA, NOT REMOTE
- Manage thermal application laboratory and its equipment.
- Perform applications tests and experiments to support marketing, sales and engineering.
- Participate in customer demonstrations, trade shows, and industry trade organizations.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Perform applications tests and experiments to support marketing, sales and engineering including research and development.
- Optimize oven and furnace performance through iterative experimentation.
- Develop, write and publish technical articles/white papers/applications notes
- Participate in customer demonstrations, trade shows.
- Participate in industry trade organizations.
- Contribute to competitive analysis and benchmarking.
- Write and publish technical articles in industry trade magazines.
- Strictly adhere to all BTU safety policies.
Skills and knowledge
- 5 –10 years industry experience.
- Excellent oral communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Technical experience and/or knowledge in product or markets including Surface Mount Technology (SMT).
Education and experience
- BS degree or equivalent; Master’s degree preferred.