BTU EMPLOYMENT BENEFITS
BTU has been in business since 1950, creating career opportunities for countless people worldwide. We take into consideration the needs of our employees and we listen attentively. Some of the USA BTU employment benefits include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive health and welfare benefits to include: medical, dental, vision, and HRA plan
- HSA with employer contribution
- Employer paid life insurance and long-term disability
- Employer funded lifestyle account
- Enhanced employee assistance program
- Travel and medical assistance program
- Tuition assistance
- Training programs
- 11 Paid holidays
- 15 Paid vacation days
- 5 Paid sick days
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Company sponsored events
- Complimentary breakroom refreshments
- Paid Veterans day off – exclusively for Veteran employees
- 1 Paid volunteer day off
- And much more!
BTU is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Please check our Career Opportunities page for the positions we are actively seeking to fill.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, with Subject line: “Applying for <job title>”