Location: North Billerica, MA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead Ship-prep process and supporting teams in preparing BTU products for shipment.
- Verify work performed by others through team inspections.
- Verify work performed by developing, maintaining, and using checklists to ensure all the work is performed accurately.
- Follow ISO procedures.
- Strictly adhere to all BTU safety procedures.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- May be asked to work on the production line in support of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, welding, rework, painting, bricking, heater fab work, shipping and receiving.
- Detailed oriented.
- Able to read and understand simple drawings/schematics and Bill of Materials (BOMs).
- Proficiency with hand tools and related power equipment.
- Experience in plumbing, electrical connections and disconnects, mechanics, bricking, water and gas line disconnects, welding, cleaning of units and final packaging of large complex systems for shipment to customers.
- Experience with preparing complex units for packaging and shipping.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment within a group to meet project deadlines.
- Experience operating forklift trucks.
- Experience operating overhead cranes.
- High school graduate with 1-3 years of related experience.
- Any apprentice training with a licensed electrician, plumber, mechanical engineer or bricker a plus
Other duties may be assigned to support the overall business. BTU International has the right to revise and update this job description at any time.