REFLOW IN A NEW LIGHT
Aurora is guiding the way to the lights out Industry 4.0 factory of the future by seeing reflow ovens in a new light. Using the combination of newly integrated process control technologies and innovative Wincon 8 reflow oven control software, Aurora provides the ultimate in thermal process performance. Aurora’s combination of superior thermal performance, process flexibility and vision for the future sets the new standard for reflow ovens today – and into the future.
Aurora, the newest reflow oven platform, is designed based on years of expertise and leadership from BTU, the makers of the industry’s best performing reflow ovens. As the latest in a long line of world-class thermal systems, Aurora has quality and innovation in its DNA.
Aurora System Features & Benefits
Modern conveyor options
- Fully updated user interface
- Integrated AquaScrub flux management technology
- Innovative Smart Power energy savings software
- Advanced process control technologies
- Exclusive closed-loop convection control technology
- Flexible zone configuration for optimal heating or cooling requirements
The new Aurora reflow oven platform features the industry’s first factory configurable heating and cooling architecture providing the flexibility to customize your reflow oven for specific product/process characteristics including very heavy boards, slow cooling requirements, or increased throughput.
Aurora’s Advanced Conveyor Options
- Up to 5 moveable rails
- Dual lane, dual speed
- Dual center support engagement system
- Chain return path within rail for less power consumption
- Single platform to improve configurability and common parts
- Wider board capabilities
- 620 mm (24.4″) single lane
- 305 mm (12″) per lane/dual lane
- Total of 80 mm product clearance
Aurora In The News
Reflow In A New Light
How can we help you?