REFLOW OVEN AND BELT FURNACE SUPPORT
BTU’s reflow ovens and custom belt furnaces are known world-wide for their long usable life. This is due, in no small part, to the excellence of our service and support teams. With decades of combined experience these teams can tackle any equipment or process issue facing manufacturers today. There are many ways we can help – from fast-response emergency service to proactive Health Check visits and service plans.
- Contact customer service for 24/7 support
- Emergency on-site repair
- Installation assistance
- System relocation support
- Contact parts sales for authorized BTU replacement parts
- Request a training class for your team
- Ask about quarterly and annual PM contracts
- Extend your equipment warranty
- Use Health Checks and calibrations to keep
your oven/furnace running smoothly
- Improve your system with Upgrades
- Get application engineering/process support
Stay Ahead of the Game
Enroll in BTU’s Health Check program to keep your oven/furnace calibrations current, identify possible failures, and streamline industrial furnace service maintenance processes. A Health Check visit can ensure the thermal performance and reliability of your reflow oven or custom furnace.
Click the map below to contact your local BTU service office:
BTU provides world-class service and customer support in over 30 countries around the globe.
24/7 worldwide customer support
Manufacturing and Engineering in the US and China
Process Applications Laboratories in the US and China
Multiple global training locations
BTU’s ovens and furnaces are the industry’s process and productivity leaders and have tens of thousands of installations. Contact BTU with any questions or to learn about the latest advancements in reflow ovens, furnaces or SMT technology.