Location: North Billerica, MA, NOT REMOTE
Temporary Position – 3 to 6 months
- Control and participate in the receipt, storage, and distribution of materials, components, and supplies. Maintain related control records.
- Proper packaging, labeling and shipping of all company products in accordance with Federal and Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Prepare all domestic and export documentation
- Maintain accurate shipping records
- Perform necessary transactions required to maintain accurate inventory of items transacted to this location
- Perform random inventory counts to verify items in location
- Arrange for all carrier pick-up of freight
- Follow ISO procedures
- Strictly adhere to all BTU safety policies
- Perform other related duties as directed
Skills and knowledge
- Attention to detail is essential
- Must have excellent PC skills with FedEx, UPS, and DHL shipping systems
- General knowledge of Material Requirement Planning (MRP) system
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds from a squatting position
- Ability to squat, bend, climb ladder and reach to move and place stock
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to operate a vehicle for business purpose
- Experienced user of forklift and pallet jack preferred
Education and experience
- High school graduate and 1 or more years of related experience